Network 20/20 Membership
Network 20/20 members are a talented, diverse and multilingual group of rising and established professionals interested in promoting an informed dialogue on foreign policy. They come from different sectors of society: business, law, the medias, the arts, NGOs, think-tanks, governments, academia, and many others; two-thirds have advanced degrees and many are dual or foreign nationals.
Network 20/20’s biggest asset has always been its diverse membership. Our members come from a wide array of organizations including AIG, BlackRock, Deutsche Bank, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Financial Times, Goldman Sachs, IBM, NBC Universal, New York University, and Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP. We pride ourselves on maintaining an inclusive group of leaders and business professionals from a number of countries including Iran, Germany, France, Hungary, Croatia, Georgia, UK, Chile, Zimbabwe and South Africa.
Network 20/20 membership includes:
- Access to a series of foreign policy briefings with leading international affairs experts.
- The opportunity to participate in the organization's Entrepreneurial Diplomacy Program.
- Invitations to small, off-the-record dinner discussions with leading diplomats based in New York City.
- Connections with a network of rising and established leaders from a variety of fields.
- Opportunities to play a leadership role in the organization.